A good logo speaks volumes about your company. Therefore it is important to do it right. A good logo will keep your brand name imprinted in the public's mind. If you are planning to design a logo for your brand, go through the following tips:
- Your logo needn't talk about the nature of your company. Neither should it be relevant to your business. You can do much better if you do not concentrate on the nature of your company while designing the logo.
- Logo sketching does not require you to be an artist. Just be creative and use a pen and a paper, rather than a mouse and a monitor. Ideas flow better when you have the former.
- Do not follow trends. Just because it is working in the market, you need not follow the pack. Be original and let your creative juices flow.
- Do not use colours in the very beginning. Your logo should be first sketched out in black and white. If you feel it looks good, you can add colours and experiment all the way.
- Have only a single thing to be remembered about your logo. Not multiple things. Remember, all strong logos have one single feature that helps them stand apart from the crowd.